Monday 7 June 2010

They're Croissants, honest...

Ok, as usual, things are not as they should be, and quite rightly so! Who says croissants have to look how they've always looked?! Time for a lil' change in the croissant world...

So, without further ado, I present to you...Chocolate Croissant Sticks! Ok granted, they don't sound as glamorous as an old school 'Croissant', and if you really want me to french things up a lil' I'll translate my creation to 'Croissant Batons' (don't judge me if my french is wrong, I've only been twice, and even then I just spoke English but loudly...) but lets face it, 'Croissant Batons' sounds more violent than delicious...

So enjoy my Croissant Sticks! Milk Chocolate encased in a length of buttery Puff Pastry for that light, buttery crisp pastry we all know and love as The Croissant...but in my twisted, chocolate style :D






No comments:

Post a Comment